Followers

Friday, September 23, 2011

Day Numbero Uno

"Your favorite song"
Currently, I would have to say my favorite song is "Eet" by Regina Spektor. I have recently fallen back in love with her music. She is a magician when it comes to playing the piano, and it would be a dream to play like her. I can only play one of her songs right now, but that's better than none, eh? Anyways, more about her song... Other than her extreme talent of the piano in the song, her voice sounds so beautiful. I am also loving the lyrics. They've totally been describing my mood lately. Decipher the lyrics however you please. (If you actually looked up the song). I really wish I knew what she means when she says "eet", because I have know idea the definition of that. Anyways, that's my favorite song by her right now. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment