Followers

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Day Twoooo

"Favorite Movie"
I can't think of a favorite movie, really. But I do love just about any good horror movie. I like the "Saw" movies, because I love the twisted stuff. Hahah and it makes me feel so grateful for my extremely easy life! At the same time, I absolutely LOVE dramas. "My Sisters Keeper" is a winner, but I think it would have been better if it ended the way the book ended. Dramas also remind me about how easy my life is.
I love "The Best Two Years". I used to watch that movie whenever I got sick and it just NEVER GOT OLD! I love it!
I can watch so many movies over and over again, but mostly because I am much to lazy to go switch movies. Hahah but my top favorite movies, other than what I've already listed, would include: The Hangover, Due Date, The Exorcism of Emily Rose, and Finding Nemo. OH! And the Scooby-Doo Movie! I love Scooby-Doo!

No comments:

Post a Comment