Followers

Friday, September 30, 2011

Day eight!

"Song that fits your mood"
Listen to the song "Say What You Will" by Justin Hines.
Hines. NOT Beiber.
The very first line says, "If I were to die today, my life would be more than okay".
That is exactly how I feel right now. I feel just fine.
Life's going well. I don't really have much to complain about, and even if I did, they would be small petty problems that aren't worth crying about. I've lived such an easy life. I've never had someone close to me pass away. I've never gotten seriously ill. My life has been SO easy compared to the lives of so many people around me. It makes me grateful for everything I've got! That's why if I were to die today, my life really would be more than okay.
I love that this song is pretty much just saying, "Say what you need to say, before it's too late". You really oughtta say what you need, because you might not have another chance later. Don't be afraid to say what you want. Don't hold back, and speak your REAL opinion, even if it's different from the opinions of every else.
Life's just grand.
-I'm healthy
-I'm working
-I've got a great boyfriend
-I have a good family
The only pain I have is in my back, and that's not even bad pain at all!
Life's just wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment