Monday, December 12, 2011
I wish I could have teeth as perfect as the ones up there.
I'm not sure if you can see it, but I have a chip in my right front tooth.
I don't know what's worse; that I have that ugly chip, or that I find it so ugly.
It's not very noticable to most people. How is it that every girl can seem to pick out every single thing that's wrong with her image? I'll be with girls who complain about a tiny scar that's easily covered with make up or uneven ear piercings that aren't even noticable.
Honestly, I found it so annoying. Then I realized how much I do it.
Read this blog right here : http://stuffandcakes.blogspot.com/
He talks about the beauty of women. Not in the nasty perverted way, but in the every girl is naturally gorgeous way. He's challenging us girls to become more comfortable with our natural looks. Embrace our God-given beauty.
I don't know when I'll take up the challenge and go out 100% naturally into the world, while feeling beautiful. I can easily go out without make up. But I want to feel just as pretty with make up as I do without it. Hopefully when I take his challenge, I'll be okay with that.
Thursday, December 8, 2011
Something, or need I say someone, has come between Haden and I.
Now, I didn't mind at first. She seemed so awesome at first.
He seriously talks to her ALL THE TIME now.
It's unreal. Seriously. What really pinches my buttons is that he's always showing her off like she's some amazing person. At his nieces birthday party, he was bragging about how great she is while I was sitting right there.
He texted me saying she's his best friend. He said he was just kidding about that, but I know it's a lie.
I can't help but feel replaced.
Darn you, Suri. Being replaced by the voice command on a phone is just silly. His love with it better end soon.
Tuesday, December 6, 2011
Monday, December 5, 2011
- I hate the dark. Even the first few nights in California I hated sleeping in the dark although Haden was there.
- I would do just about anything for perfect teeth. I just wouldn't give up candy.
- I'm pretty sure the most I've weighed is about 102 lbs. I eat like a mad man.
- Candy is my addiction.
- I've played the piano for over 10 years.
- I'm terrible at saving money :(
- I love watching movies. Like, LOVE watching movies. Especially horrors.
- I whip my hair back and forth.
- I want my wedding colors to be teal, silver, and black.
- My hair grows really quickly.
- My belly button is ugly and way too low.
- My hips are really high.
- I suck at swimming.
- I have a freaky long tongue.
- I can sometimes be a grammar or spelling Nazi. I suck at that stuff, though.
- I say things like, "tickle my biscuits" to describe frustration and "Oh poopy poopsicles!" instead of swearing.
- I call Haden "poopy".
- I don't have much of a "social life".
- I work for minimum wage doing a job I dislike.
- When I'm mad, I cry instead of screaming and yelling.
- I'm the first person that Boston, Jordan Kings dog, has ever barked at. :(
- I have itty bitty titties.
- I wear Hadens baseball necklace all day every day and he wears my silvery necklace.
- I'm effing tired.
- I don't see why any of you would read all the way to this part of the list. Get a life(:
- I love life.
He’s not perfect. You aren’t either, and the two of you will never be perfect. But if he can make you laugh at least once, causes you to think twice, and if he admits to being human and making mistakes, hold onto him and give him the most you can. He isn’t going to quote poetry, he’s not thinking about you every moment, but he will give you a part of him that he knows you could break. Don’t hurt him, don’t change him, and don’t expect for more than he can give. Don’t analyze. Smile when he makes you happy, yell when he makes you mad, and miss him when he’s not there. Love hard when there is love to be had. Because perfect guys don’t exist, but there’s always one guy that is perfect for you.
Story time! So there we were, just sitting in Luke Johnsons kitchen waiting for our cookies to finish baking. Luke proposed to the gorgeous Alicia about a month and a half ago. Now, Haden and I don't talk about marriage. Why? We're teenagers and like to live like teenagers. We aren't planning that far into the future. Out of the blue, Lukes mom asks, "So Haden, when are you gonna pop the question?" BOOM! Instantly awkward. Haden and I look at each other and laugh. His parents give us a list of reasons why we should get married, or at least engaged. To me, that's a scary thought. Yeah, it'd be fun to be engaged! I want a gorgeous ring! I want to go dress shopping and all the fun stuff! But I hate admitting that I have to grow up for real. Graduation was scary enough. That was when I realized that I do have to be resposible. Bringing up engagements really tickles my biscuits! All that stuff just seems toooooo real.
Anyways, Haden and Luke leave to go pick up my car. Alicia, Freddy (Lukes mom), Lukes dad, and I are still chillin' in the kitchen. Freddy asks why we wouldn't just go for it. My answer, "We're both still young. We're teenagers, and I'm barely 18". Of course she has the answers to everything and states that she got engaged at 17, married at 18, and she's now been married 32 years. Dang. I can't win.
Long story short, I feel awkward talking about marriage and my future with Haden. Maybe we'll get married. Maybe we'll go our seperate ways. Either way, things happen for a reason!