Followers

Monday, December 5, 2011

Did you know....

  • I hate the dark. Even the first few nights in California I hated sleeping in the dark although Haden was there.
  • I would do just about anything for perfect teeth. I just wouldn't give up candy.
  • I'm pretty sure the most I've weighed is about 102 lbs. I eat like a mad man.
  • Candy is my addiction.
  • I've played the piano for over 10 years.
  • I'm terrible at saving money :(
  • I love watching movies. Like, LOVE watching movies. Especially horrors.
  • I whip my hair back and forth.
  • I want my wedding colors to be teal, silver, and black.
  • My hair grows really quickly.
  • My belly button is ugly and way too low.
  • My hips are really high.
  • I suck at swimming.
  • I have a freaky long tongue.
  • I can sometimes be a grammar or spelling Nazi. I suck at that stuff, though.
  • I say things like, "tickle my biscuits" to describe frustration and "Oh poopy poopsicles!" instead of swearing.
  • I call Haden "poopy".
  • I don't have much of a "social life".
  • I work for minimum wage doing a job I dislike.
  • When I'm mad, I cry instead of screaming and yelling.
  • I'm the first person that Boston, Jordan Kings dog, has ever barked at. :(
  • I have itty bitty titties.
  • I wear Hadens baseball necklace all day every day and he wears my silvery necklace.
  • I'm effing tired.
  • I don't see why any of you would read all the way to this part of the list. Get a life(:
  • I love life.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment