Followers

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Day 3!!!

"A Perfect Date"
I'm pretty easy to please. This is going to sound oober cheesy, but my idea of a perfect date is just one that makes me smile a ton and gives me butterflies. I would want to start off by going out and doing something different than the usual dinner-and-a-movie scenario. I would want to go to a museum, go paint a giant picture, or anything out of the ordinary. I would also like dates that get you all dirty, like four-wheeling or something muddy! (Yupp, I'm like a little child)
Now, when it comes to dinner, I'm a very picky eater. I don't mind where we go, but I will be quite picky. I'm also extremely indecisive, so it may take a while for me to decide what to get, even if I know the menu like the back of my hand. I'm not a fan of meat, but I do like chicken or turkey. If I was to go on a date to Tucanos, or any place like that, at least I would be a cheap date and just go for the salad bar.
Dates can be as simple as eating Carl's Jr. and hitting up a good movie. But nothing kills a date more than being bored. You oughta keep me entertained, and if you can't, then you're a total loser because I am easily entertained. Make conversation. Make me laugh. Don't be too shy. Please don't text unless you it's important! Oh, and be polite! Chivalry is so dead, and I'm not expecting you to drop your sweater on a puddle or pull my chair out. But, I really like it when a guy opens doors for me. It's a simple gesture that can easily put a smile on my face.
Anyways, these are basically all good things for dates. Adios! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment