Followers

Monday, September 26, 2011

Day 4!

"Favorite photo of your best friend"
This is my bestest friend ever! His name is Haden Gary Winn. Now, this isn't my favorite picture of him. I don't have a copy of my all-time favorite picture. It's a photo of him when he's super young. He's facing away from the camera wearing cowboy boots and a tee-shirt. No pants. It's so funny and adorable! But this picture is cute too. We were at Disneyland in June and saw people walking around with turkey legs and he just had to have one. He was so excited, and he LOVED it.
Now, about Haden. He's my boyfriend and is super fun and way sweet. He's 18, and will be 19 on November 23. He's an amazing baseball player. He's pretty much one of the funniest guys alive! He can be really sassy, but he's hilarious. He is so easy to get along with, and is super nice to everyone-- Even people whom he doesn't like. He is SUCH a picky eater, but will eat just about any type of meat.
Haden is really such a great guy! That's why he's my best friend. He's super sweet and he will tolerate me when I'm being grumpy. He is so fun and always makes me laugh. He loves to tease. He's so great! Anyways, that's Haden, my best friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment