Followers

Monday, October 10, 2011

Seventeen.

"How I hope my future will be"
I'm still unsure of how I want my future to be. I don't know what profession I want. I had always wanted to be a baker, but now I'm leaning towards being a teacher. Here's how I hope my future goes.
  • Figure out what I want to do about school
  • Get a better job
  • Get married
  • Get a full time job as a baker or a teacher
  • Have a son
  • Be a stay at home mother
  • After 3 or 4 years, have another baby
  • Go back to work
  • Raise my kids well and have a happy little family!
However things go, I'm sure I'll be happy. I mean, there's no way I'm going to make my future into a way I know I wouldn't like. I still need to accomplish that first step of deciding what career I want. Until then, I should probably get my generals done.

No comments:

Post a Comment