Followers

Monday, October 10, 2011

Dayyyyy 18?

"Irritating things"
My oh my, I can be very irritable. But here's a short list of things that irritate me. There's no particular order, and these aren't my top things that irritate me. They're just the first things that come to mind.
  • Complaining about petty problems. Yes, heart breaks can be so tough and hard. Everybody experiences that rough time where they feel totally alone. But listen up... Life goes on. Every day is a new day to try and move on. It gives you a new opportunity to not forget about whomever hurt you, but to remember there are more people out there. Take some time to breathe. Collect yourself. Alone time is a must. Either way, the feeling won't last. I hate seeing girls say, "Wow. My life is so hard... He left me alone...". I know a woman with cancer who's always worrying about making it to her sons next birthday. I know another woman who is a single mother of 3 young children. If they have more positive outlooks on life than you do because of your broken heart, you really need to put things into perspective.
  • Being self-absorbed. There is a fine line between cocky and confident. Figure it out. It's good that you're confident with your appearance, but you don't need to upload 1385793 different pictures of yourself in the bathroom mirror onto facebook every day. Just saying.
  • People who try too hard to impress. "Why live to please others? I mean, it’s your life. If you aren’t happy with it, what’s the use in living?" Stop saying your spray on tan or fake lashes are natural. Don't lie and build up all these stories about your amazing life. Everyone knows it's not true and you look like a loser.
  • Irresponsible parenting. I'm not even going to get into this.
  • Being to quick to judge. I will admit, I will judge. I try not to, but sometimes it just happens. I have no right to tell people not to judge me. Judge away, though. If you don't know me, that's alright. If you think badly of me, then that's fine. If you're going to judge me, you don't have to get to know me. You can forever tell yourself that I'm a terrible, awful person. Until I learn to stop judging people, do to me what I do to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment