Followers

Monday, October 24, 2011

Day 30!

"Photo of myself from today and 3 good things that have happened this month"

Honestly, so much has gone well this month. I was blessed with such an easy life, so here are just three things that have happened this month that I won't take for granted.
  1. I got my first paycheck over $200. That was quite the accomplishment. Can I get a round of applause? (Seriously, clap now.)
  2. Haden and I got into possibly the biggest fight we've ever been in. Why do I consider this to be a good thing? Because we worked through it. We talked. It makes me so happy to know that we can work through things, still. I love that we care enough to never stop trying. I love that even though it can be tough sometimes, we forgive. I would not call our relationship perfect. The fact that even after all this time, we still fight to be together. I love that after a fight so big, we feel closer. I am so grateful to have spent another fabulous month with him. (Also, to any stalkers here to watch our relationship, he changed our song from "Chasing Cars" to "I Love You This Big". Mega cute)
  3. I got my hair trimmed! I've been trying to grow it out for a while. It got a little past my bra in the back. (Sorry, that's the only way I could think to describe it :p ) It's above that point now, but it's so much healthier. Thank goodness it grows quickly.



I'm so grateful for my simple, easy life!
And I'm grateful I actually succeeded in a 30 day challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Ruby!! That's mine & my boys song too. :) i love & MISS YOU!

    ReplyDelete