Followers

Friday, October 14, 2011

Great days.

Yesterday was one of the really good ones.
I got off work around 2:30 and go to spend some girl time with my dear Alicia.
We went to Walmart, like bosses.
Then we spent time with our men, together!
We tried to get them to build a chocolate house with us, but the lame-o boys wanted to watch their silly game. $9 at wally world can get you tons of fun. Leesha and I are professionals. She did most of the work, though! (: It did look much better until the door slid to the left!


Up there? Yeah... That's my attempted scared face.
In other news, I have the best boyfriend ever. A dozen roses for absolutely no reason? Yep! I'm super lucky to have such an awesome guy!!



I rate the day/night with a milliongazillianbabababilliontrillion gold stars! Woop woop.



When there's a thumb up and a big smile at 2:30 in the morning, you know the night went well.


Oh! I just wanted to let you all know that my boyfriend is better than yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment