Followers

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I swear...

I could just punch people in the face.
You said, "If you knowingly get in the way of a relationship, you deserve every piece of #^$# thrown at you", so... WHY WOULD YOU GET IN THE WAY OF SOMEONES RELATIONSHIP!
Stop adding me and deleting me so you can stalk my stuff. Creep.
You're probably going to text MY boyfriend and try screwing things up, because you're a dumb hoe like that. Back off.
Stop saying "girls are drama" and "I hate girls" because I'm sure if you weren't around, girls would be SO much happier.
Why am I not telling everyone who you are? Because I'm not as low as you. I don't have to put everyone down just to make myself feel better. Have fun with your stoner boyfriend and good luck when you get arrested sometime, cause it'll happen.

On the bright side... I found lots of chocolate! Mmm (:

1 comment:

  1. hahahahahahaha I hate people. my latest blog post? "people are idiots" honestly back off the boyfriend hoe.

    ReplyDelete