Followers

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Bullying.


Tell me. What is it about cyber bullies that infuriates me so much? I'm sooooo mad!
Facebook, this "place for friends" is much more of a "place for cyber-bulling" now-a-days.
I have a friend, were not even super close, but she was just slammed down for everyone to see by her so-called "best friend". Let's call the bully Milly. We'll call the victim Kasey. (Pardon those awful awful hypothetical names). Milly, the bully, posted a picture of the two of them. She wrote on the picture how awful of a girl Kasey is. Practically posting that Kasey is so horrible. She posted that for hundreds of people to see and be able to ridicule. Kasey and I aren't close, but that really made me so mad! Of course I commented defending Kasey, got deleted (and I care so much..?), and tried lifting Kaseys head back up.
When I told Milly to stop bullying, her reaction was that she's not a cyber bully. Yeah.
I'm not saying all this to make "Milly" look horrible. I'm just trying to give an example of what people do. I don't think anyone realizes what cyber bullying can do to people.
Get over yourself.
I'm obviously too pissed to be on blogger.

In other news, I learned how to take impressions of teeth today! Let me know if you want me to make you a bleach tray. I need someone to come in and let me clean their teeth, take x-rays, make a bleach tray, all that fun stuff. Sooooo... if you want free bleach and some free dental work, LET ME KNOW!
Remember kids, friends are supposed to be there for each other. Even if you're not close, you should be strong enough to be there and defend them. That's what friends do. No matter how close or not you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment